New to the Faith and Fit 90 Series? Learn more about it HERE and sign-up.
Missed some days of Week 5 Faith and Fit 90 Series? Catch-up, then come back.
Day 36: HERE: Limiting Expenses to 1/3rd of Income
Day 37: HERE: Avoid Co-Signing & Signing Rushed Contracts
Day 38: HERE: Paying Back What is Borrowed
Day 39: HERE: Living with a Little or a Lot
Day 40: HERE: Never Waiting for the Perfect Time
Day 41: HERE: Seeking God First for Provision
Week 6: Getting Out of Debt and Keeping Out of Debt
Today’s Easy Task: Review, Reflect and Relax
How to complete this task:
- We will Review the six FAITH AND FIT 90 tasks, prayers and scriptures for the week
- We will Reflect on the changes we have made with getting out of debt and keeping out of debt
- We will Relax, because tomorrow we start our next series Week 7: Saving and Investing
We have completed Week 6 of Faith and Fit 90 Series 1: Getting Out of Debt and Keeping Out of Debt.
Take this day to review, reflect and relax.
This Week Tasks:
- Day 36: Create a one page budget
- Day 37: Don’t rest until we are out of all cosigned and rushed signed contractual arrangements
- Day 38: Pay off debt with the snowball method
- Day 39: Break the habit of complaining
- Day 40: Tackle the debt right now to keep it from getting worse
- Day 41: Pray in the Spirit for provision first thing every morning
This Week Prayers:
- Day 36: God, We love You. We are so thankful for You. You are perfect. You are wise. You are loving. We are Your Children and We can come to You for help. Thank You for surrounding us with brother and sisters in Christ that love to do Your will. Thank You for blessing us to receive their encouragement and love from our family of believers. We are so thankful. Help us to bear good fruit and do Your will in our lives. It is Your will that we are debt free. Help us to do what it takes to get and stay debt free for our entire lives. So that we can have the funds to build Your kingdom here on earth. Help us to trust your plan that You have ordained for us. Help us to not rely on our own understanding. Help us to obey Your instructions immediately without delay. Forgive us for not dedicating a percentage of our funds for the building of Your kingdom. Forgive us for getting into the debt trap. Help us to get out. Help us to create and stick to our budget so we can be wise with our assets. Thank you for always providing for us our needs. Thank you for giving us our daily provision. Thank you for forgiving our trespasses, debts and sins as we forgive others. Prepare us to resist temptation and evil. Protect us from temptation and evil. In Jesus Name, Amen.
- Day 37: God, You reign over heaven and earth. We come before You, thanking You for life, health and strength. You are awesome and loving. You are worthy to be praise. Give us today what we need to get out of debt, break free of any co-signing arrangements or rushed contracts deals we have made out of ignorance. Forgive our trespasses, debts and sins as we forgive others. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from Evil. In Jesus Name, Amen.
- Day 38: God, You are Elohim – full of strength and power. You are Johavah Yirah – for You see our needs and provide. Although debt isn’t a sin, it is a sin to not payback debt. So we ask that You give us today the means we need to payback all of our lenders as quickly as possible. So we can be debt free. So we can be lenders and not borrowers. In Jesus Name, Amen.
- Day 39: God, You our hope. You are our joy. You are everything we need. Let Your will be done on earth as it in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. Help us to express gratitude by writing down all the things we are grateful for and add to the list daily. Help us to compliment, recognize and praise all the good deeds shown to us by You and others throughout the day. Help us to focus on our successes today instead of failures. Help us to forgive individuals and circumstance that hurts us. Help us to stop complaining and take steps to change what we can. Help us to appreciate the things we have. Help us to break attachment to things and put our focus on fulfilling the purpose You have for us. Help us to break free from the slavery of debt. Forgive our trespasses, debt, and sins. Help us to know Your Word so we can resist temptation and evil. Thank You for keeping Your angel charge over us. Thank You for keeping us safe in all our ways. Let Your name be glorified forever. In Jesus Name, Amen.
- Day 40: God, You are our Father. We love You and adore You. You reign in the heavens and on earth. You are full of wisdom, knowledge and strength. Let Your glory dwell in my life. Let Your light shine all around me so that others can draw near to You. Give us this day the wisdom, knowledge and strength we need to tackle down our debt. Let us experience success when asking for debt forgiveness, reducing your monthly expenses to 33% or less of our monthly income, and making extra money. Forgive us our trespasses, sins, debt as we forgive those who sin against us, our trespassers and debtors. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Yours is the kingdom, power and glory forever. In Jesus Name, Amen.
- Day 41: God, our Father. You reign over the heavens and earth. You are great and powerful. We need You and Your Holy Spirit this day. Thank You for never leaving us or forsaking us. Help us to seek You first every single day. So You can be the head of our lives. So You can help us manage all we have to do. We want our talents and abilities to develop and grow. Help us to tithes and build up the things and people who value Your kingdom. Help us to pray and read the Bible to honor You. You deserve all the glory, honor and praise forever. In Jesus Name, Amen.
This Week Scriptures
Day 36 Scriptures: Proverbs 22:7, Psalm 37:21, Proverbs 27:23
Proverbs 22:7 New King James Version (NKJV)
7 The rich rules over the poor,
And the borrower is servant to the lender.
Psalm 37:21 New King James Version (NKJV)
21 The wicked borrows and does not repay,
But the righteous shows mercy and gives.
Proverbs 27:23 New King James Version (NKJV)Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
23 Be diligent to know the state of your flocks,
And attend to your herds;
Day 37 Scriptures: Proverbs 22:26, Proverbs 27:13
Proverbs 22:26 New King James Version (NKJV)
26 Do not be one of those who [a]shakes hands in a pledge,
One of those who is [b]surety for debts;
Proverbs 22:26 Lit. strikes
Proverbs 22:26 guaranty
Proverbs 27:13 New King James Version (NKJV)Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
13 Take the garment of him who is surety for a stranger,
And hold it in pledge when he is surety for a seductress.
Day 38 Scriptures: Psalm 37:21, Proverbs 21:5
Psalm 37:21 New King James Version (NKJV)
21 The wicked borrows and does not repay,
But the righteous shows mercy and gives.
Proverbs 21:5 New King James Version (NKJV)Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
5 The plans of the diligent lead surely to plenty,
But those of everyone who is hasty, surely to poverty.
Day 39 Scriptures: Romans 5:3-4, Proverbs 27:20, Philippians 4:11-13
Romans 5:3-4 New King James Version (NKJV)
3 And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces [a]perseverance; 4 and perseverance, [b]character; and character, hope.
Romans 5:3 endurance
Romans 5:4 approved character
Proverbs 27:20 New King James Version (NKJV)
20 Hell[a] and [b]Destruction are never full;
So the eyes of man are never satisfied.
Proverbs 27:20 Or Sheol
Proverbs 27:20 Heb. Abaddon
Philippians 4:11-13 New King James Version (NKJV)
11 Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content: 12 I know how to [a]be abased, and I know how to [b]abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. 13 I can do all things through [c]Christ who strengthens me.
Footnotes:Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Philippians 4:12 live humbly
Philippians 4:12 live in prosperity
Philippians 4:13 NU Him who
Day 40 Scriptures: James 2:14-17, Zechariah 4:6, Ecclesiastes 11:4
James 2:14-17 New King James Version (NKJV)
Faith Without Works Is Dead
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
Zechariah 4:6 New King James Version (NKJV)
6 So he answered and said to me:
“This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel:
‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’
Says the Lord of hosts.
Ecclesiastes 11:4 New King James Version (NKJV)Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
4 He who observes the wind will not sow,
And he who regards the clouds will not reap.
Day 41 Scriptures: Matthew 25:14-30, Proverbs 3:9, Jeremiah 10:21, 1 King 2:3
Matthew 25:14-30 New King James Version (NKJV)
The Parable of the Talents
14 “For the kingdom of heaven is like a man traveling to a far country, who called his own servants and delivered his goods to them. 15 And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey. 16 Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents. 17 And likewise he who had received two gained two more also. 18 But he who had received one went and dug in the ground, and hid his lord’s money. 19 After a long time the lord of those servants came and settled accounts with them.
20 “So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, ‘Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.’ 21 His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’ 22 He also who had received two talents came and said, ‘Lord, you delivered to me two talents; look, I have gained two more talents besides them.’ 23 His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’
24 “Then he who had received the one talent came and said, ‘Lord, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, there you have what is yours.’
26 “But his lord answered and said to him, ‘You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed. 27 So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received back my own with interest. 28 So take the talent from him, and give it to him who has ten talents.
29 ‘For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away. 30 And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’
Proverbs 3:9 New King James Version (NKJV)
9 Honor the Lord with your possessions,
And with the firstfruits of all your increase;
Jeremiah 10:21 New King James Version (NKJV)
21 For the shepherds have become dull-hearted,
And have not sought the Lord;
Therefore they shall not prosper,
And all their flocks shall be scattered.
1 Kings 2:3 New King James Version (NKJV)Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
3 And keep the charge of the Lord your God: to walk in His ways, to keep His statutes, His commandments, His judgments, and His testimonies, as it is written in the Law of Moses, that you may prosper in all that you do and wherever you turn;
Get your notebook or Week 6 of Faith and Fit 90 Series 1: Getting Out of Debt and Keeping Out of Debt Workbook on Amazon to do the following tasks.
Day 36 Tasks
We wrote one page budget and tried to allocate 1/3rd of income to expenses. Please write examples of how you were able to allocate 1/3rd of your expenses here. My examples of how I was able to allocate 1/3rd of my expenses are…
Day 37 Tasks
We did whatever it toke to break from cosigned deals and rushed deals. Please write examples of how you broke free from cosigned and rushed deals. My examples of how I broke free from cosigned and rushed deals are…
Day 38 Tasks
We wrote debt from smallest to largest so we pay them off using the debt snowball method. Please write examples of how you are using the snowball method. My examples of how I am using the snowball method to pay off my debt are…
Day 39 Tasks
We tried different methods to help us break the habit of complaining.. Please write examples of methods you tried that helped you break the habit of complaining. My examples of methods I tried that helped me break the habit of complaining are…
Day 40 Tasks
We found ways to tackle our debts. Please write examples of methods you used to tackle your debt. My examples of methods I used to tackle my debt are…
Day 41 Tasks
We wrote down areas in our lives that lacked provision so we can pray about them first thing every morning. Please write examples of areas in your life that lacked provision and how praying in the Spirit every morning helped thus far here. My examples of how praying in the Spirit every morning has helped the areas in my life that lacked provision so far are…
After reviewing all the tasks, we should have at least one testimony or praise report for Week 6 of Faith and Fit 90 Series 1: Getting Out of Debt and Keeping Out of Debt. Please write your testimony or praise report here. The testimonies and praise reports for Week 6 of Faith and Fit 90 Series 1: Getting Out of Debt and Keeping Out of Debt are…
Now let us share our testimonies and praise reports with each other in my private Facebook group – 4everVernice’s Health and Wealth Accountability Group
The other ways you can share your progress are…
If you have, blog, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, private group, please share them with me. I would love to connect with you as well.
Close your eyes and give yourself a tight hug. Hold that tight hug for 60 seconds, and then slowly let your whole body relax from the top of your head down to bottom of your feet. Breathe deeply and slowly. Once your entire body is relaxed, be still for additional 60 seconds.
Now is the time to relax. You have completed tasks that helped you Limit Expenses to 1/3rd of Income, Avoid Co-Signing & Rushing into Signed Contracts, pay back what is borrowed, learn to live with a little or a Lot, never wait for the perfect time, and seek God first for provision.
Get ready to start our next series Week 7: Saving and Investing.
Live Healthier and Wealthier,
Want Week 6 Faith & Fit 90 Series in workbook format? You Can Find It Here: Coming Soon