New to the Faith and Fit 90 Series? Learn more about it HERE and sign-up.
Missed some days of Week 5 Faith and Fit 90 Series? Catch-up, then come back.
Day 29: HERE: Maximize Efforts
Day 30: HERE: Commit Work to the Lord for Plans to Succeed
Day 31: HERE: Spend Wisely and Do Not Be Wasteful
Day 32: HERE: Set a goal > Be Diligent > Seek Godly Counsel
Day 33: HERE: All Hard Work Bring Profits
Day 34: HERE: Leave a Legacy
Week 5: Knowing the Scriptures
Today’s Easy Task: Review, Reflect and Relax
How to complete this task:
- We will Review the six FAITH AND FIT 90 tasks, prayers and scriptures for the week
- We will Reflect on the changes we have made with working hard and working smart
- We will Relax, because tomorrow we start our next series Week 6: Saving and Investing
We have completed Week 5 of Faith and Fit 90 Series 1: Working Hard and Working Smart.
Take this day to review, reflect and relax.
This Week Tasks:
- Day 29: Do the 15 minute rule to beat procrastination
- Day 30: Evaluate if our work builds or damages character
- Day 31: Ask God to guide us to right investments
- Day 32: Write down what we want in our lives in the next 5 years and let that list be our five year goal
- Day 33: Ask ourselves how is the condition our heart as we pursue health and wealth? Are we okay with deceiving, stealing, cheating, and hurting to reach our health and wealth goals?
- Day 34: Write down how we will lead our family to becoming wealth and health builder from generation to generation
This Week Prayers:
- Day 29: God, You are Elohim – full of power and strength. You reign in heaven, earth and our lives. Give us today the motivation, passion and desire we need to work smart. Teach us to work like the ants with patience, diligence, great following through, goal oriented, on time and unified. Forgive us for any hint of procrastination, laziness, irrationality, recklessness, foolishness, and untrustworthiness that is operating in our lives. Today we repent and turn from laziness. We ask that the Holy Spirit continually ignite fire in our hearts to increase our income, live below our means, save, invest, and get out of debt. Holy Spirit help us to consistently make 85 percent of diet living foods, and try low impact but effective exercises so we can work smart as we achieve our health and wealth goals. In Jesus name, Amen.
- Day 30: God, You are a character builder and we need You to help us build character. Help us work persistently, with completeness, with honest, keeping our word, with enthusiasm and efficiency. Forgive us when we rushed through work, leaving it incomplete, only doing it when it’s fun, taking too long complete it, and half doing work. Help us to forgive others that fell short in their character as You have forgiven us. Help us to commit our ways to You forever and always. In Jesus Name, Amen.
- Day 31: God, You are worthy of all glory honor and praise in heaven and on earth. Let your presence our lives, our city, our state, our country and the world. Lord there are so many paths we can take to achieve great health and wealth. Lord guide us to the right health and wealth investments. Lord lead us to habits we cannot just start, but finish for 90 days. Thank you for being our guide, corrector and sustainer. Forgive us for starting investments without completing them. Help us to forgive others like You have forgiven us. In Jesus Name, Amen.
- Day 32: God, You are all-powerful and all-knowing there is no one in heaven and on earth that is above You. I pray for more of You here on earth as it is in heaven. We need Your presence in our home, schools, jobs, businesses, streets, cars, music, entertainment, etc. Help us to be diligent always! Help us to abide in You and Your Word so that You and Your Word abide in us. Help us to align our goals with Yours Lord, so we can be 100% clear that we are in Your will. Give us the wisdom, knowledge, and strength we need to have character as we do Your will and take the necessary steps to reach our goals. God help us find wise counsel and advisors to help our plans succeed. We have fallen short and haven’t lived to our full potential. Please forgive us and help us forgive others. Help us to run through troops and leap over walls even we are surrounded by enemies so we can win the victory. In Jesus Name, Amen.
- Day 33: God, You are victorious. We love You and thankful for You. Let Your glory shine in the heavens and earth. Give us today wisdom, knowledge and strength. Cleanse our heart, continually fill us with Your Spirit, help us put on the whole arm of God. Help us to work hard for the right things. Help us to work with character, model good works, be full of integrity, illustrate dignity and work wisely. Help us to build even when life is unpredictable. Forgive us for when we are disobedient, help us to obey You and follow Your instructions with our whole heart. Help us to forgive others. When our enemies surround us, we will not fear because God You are our protection. You deliver us from evil. God You give us the victory. Your name be lifted up forever. In Jesus Name, Amen.
- Day 34: God, My father, my creator, my healer and my sustainer. You rule in heaven and on earth. Thank You for loving me and caring for me. I love You and adore you. I’m honor to be a member in Your family. You are wise, all-powerful, all-knowing and all-present. I submit myself to Your ways. You rule my life! I give up my wants so I can remain in You and You can remain in me. So I can bear good fruit in when I’m using my gifts for Your glory. Help me to trust the path You have laid out for me even though I don’t understand it. Help me to obey You with a joyful heart. Provide everything I need this day. Bind the spirit of poverty, gluttony, depression and pride and loose the spirit of thankfulness, self-control, praise and humbleness. Forgive us for crossing the lines we shouldn’t have cross, missing the mark for doing good, and the consequences of our shortcomings. Help us to forgive others so we can give love genuinely. Help us to release the hurt and grudge in our hearts. God you are in charge, You can do anything, You are the ruler of my life forever and ever. In Jesus Name, Amen.
This Week Scriptures
Day 29 Scriptures: Proverbs 6:6-11, Proverbs 6:9, Proverbs 20:4, Proverbs 22:13, Proverbs 10:26, Proverbs 24:30-34
Proverbs 6:6-11 New King James Version (NKJV)
The Folly of Indolence
6 Go to the ant, you sluggard!
Consider her ways and be wise,
7 Which, having no [a]captain,
Overseer or ruler,
8 Provides her [b]supplies in the summer,
And gathers her food in the harvest.
9 How long will you [c]slumber, O sluggard?
When will you rise from your sleep?
10 A little sleep, a little slumber,
A little folding of the hands to sleep—
11 So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler,
And your need like an armed man.
Proverbs 6:7 Lit. leader
Proverbs 6:8 Lit. bread
Proverbs 6:9 Lit. lie down
Proverbs 6:9 New King James Version (NKJV)
9 How long will you [a]slumber, O sluggard?
When will you rise from your sleep?
Proverbs 6:9 Lit. lie down
Proverbs 20:4 New King James Version (NKJV)
4 The lazy man will not plow because of winter;
He will beg during harvest and have nothing.
Proverbs 22:13 New King James Version (NKJV)
13 The lazy man says, “There is a lion outside!
I shall be slain in the streets!”
Proverbs 10:26 New King James Version (NKJV)
26 As vinegar to the teeth and smoke to the eyes,
So is the lazy man to those who send him.
Proverbs 24:30-34 New King James Version (NKJV)
30 I went by the field of the lazy man,
And by the vineyard of the man devoid of understanding;
31 And there it was, all overgrown with thorns;
Its surface was covered with nettles;
Its stone wall was broken down.
32 When I saw it, I considered it well;
I looked on it and received instruction:
33 A little sleep, a little slumber,
A little folding of the hands to rest;
34 So shall your poverty come like [a]a prowler,
And your need like [b]an armed man.
Footnotes:Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Proverbs 24:34 Lit. one who walks about
Proverbs 24:34 Lit. a man with a shield
Day 30 Scriptures: …
Ecclesiastes 11:6 New King James Version (NKJV)
6 In the morning sow your seed,
And in the evening do not withhold your hand;
For you do not know which will prosper,
Either this or that,
Or whether both alike will be good.
James 1:5 New King James Version (NKJV)
5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
Ephesians 4:17-24 New King James Version (NKJV)
The New Man
17 This I say, therefore, and testify in the Lord, that you should no longer walk as [a]the rest of the Gentiles walk, in the futility of their mind, 18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart; 19 who, being past feeling, have given themselves over to lewdness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.
20 But you have not so learned Christ, 21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus: 22 that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, 23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, 24 and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.
Ephesians 4:17 NU omits the rest of
Mark 4:35-41 New King James Version (NKJV)
Wind and Wave Obey Jesus
35 On the same day, when evening had come, He said to them, “Let us cross over to the other side.” 36 Now when they had left the multitude, they took Him along in the boat as He was. And other little boats were also with Him. 37 And a great windstorm arose, and the waves beat into the boat, so that it was already filling. 38 But He was in the stern, asleep on a pillow. And they awoke Him and said to Him, “Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?”
39 Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace,[a] be still!” And the wind ceased and there was a great calm. 40 But He said to them, “Why are you so fearful? How[b] is it that you have no faith?” 41 And they feared exceedingly, and said to one another, “Who can this be, that even the wind and the sea obey Him!”
Mark 4:39 Lit. Be quiet
Mark 4:40 NU Have you still no faith?
Romans 8:28 New King James Version (NKJV)Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
Day 31 Scriptures: Matthew 14:13-21
Matthew 14:13-21 New King James Version (NKJV)Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Feeding the Five Thousand
13 When Jesus heard it, He departed from there by boat to a deserted place by Himself. But when the multitudes heard it, they followed Him on foot from the cities. 14 And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick. 15 When it was evening, His disciples came to Him, saying, “This is a deserted place, and the hour is already late. Send the multitudes away, that they may go into the villages and buy themselves food.”
16 But Jesus said to them, “They do not need to go away. You give them something to eat.”
17 And they said to Him, “We have here only five loaves and two fish.”
18 He said, “Bring them here to Me.” 19 Then He commanded the multitudes to sit down on the grass. And He took the five loaves and the two fish, and looking up to heaven, He blessed and broke and gave the loaves to the disciples; and the disciples gave to the multitudes. 20 So they all ate and were filled, and they took up twelve baskets full of the fragments that remained. 21 Now those who had eaten were about five thousand men, besides women and children.
Day 32 Scriptures: Proverbs 13:4, Proverbs 10:14, Luke 16:10, 1 Timothy 5:8, Proverbs 15:22, John 15:7
Proverbs 13:4 New King James Version (NKJV)
4 The soul of a lazy man desires, and has nothing;
But the soul of the diligent shall be made rich.
Proverbs 10:14 New King James Version (NKJV)
14 Wise people store up knowledge,
But the mouth of the foolish is near destruction.
Luke 16:10 New King James Version (NKJV)
10 He who is faithful in what is least is faithful also in much; and he who is unjust in what is least is unjust also in much.
1 Timothy 5:8 New King James Version (NKJV)
8 But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
Proverbs 15:22 New King James Version (NKJV)
22 Without counsel, plans go awry,
But in the multitude of counselors they are established.
John 15:7 New King James Version (NKJV)
7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you[a] will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
Footnotes:Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
John 15:7 NU omits you will
Day 33 Scriptures: 1 Timothy 6:9-11, Proverbs 14:23, Titus 2:7-8, James 2:14-22, Ecclesiastes 10:10
.1 Timothy 6:9-11 New King James Version (NKJV)
9 But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition. 10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
The Good Confession
11 But you, O man of God, flee these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, gentleness.
Proverbs 14:23 New King James Version (NKJV)
23 In all labor there is profit,
But [a]idle chatter leads only to poverty.
Proverbs 14:23 Lit. talk of the lips
Titus 2:7-8 New King James Version (NKJV)
7 in all things showing yourself to be a pattern of good works; in doctrine showing integrity, reverence, incorruptibility,[a] 8 sound speech that cannot be condemned, that one who is an opponent may be ashamed, having nothing evil to say of [b]you.
Titus 2:7 NU omits incorruptibility
Titus 2:8 NU, M us
James 2:14-22 New King James Version (NKJV)
Faith Without Works Is Dead
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without [a]your works, and I will show you my faith by [b]my works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is [c]dead? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made [d]perfect?
James 2:18 NU omits your
James 2:18 NU omits my
James 2:20 NU useless
James 2:22 complete
Ecclesiastes 10:10 New King James Version (NKJV)Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
10 If the ax is dull,
And one does not sharpen the edge,
Then he must use more strength;
But wisdom [a]brings success.
Ecclesiastes 10:10 Lit. is a successful advantage
Day 34 Scriptures: Habakkuk 2:2-3, 1 Timothy 6:10, Galatians 5:19-21, Proverbs 23:20-21, James 1:17, Proverbs 16:18
Habakkuk 2:2-3 New King James Version (NKJV)
The Just Live by Faith
2 Then the Lord answered me and said:
“Write the vision
And make it plain on tablets,
That he may run who reads it.
3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
Because it will surely come,
It will not tarry.
1 Timothy 6:10 New King James Version (NKJV)
10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
Galatians 5:19-21 New King James Version (NKJV)
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: [a]adultery, [b]fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, [c]murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Galatians 5:19 NU omits adultery
Galatians 5:19 sexual immorality
Galatians 5:21 NU omits murders
Proverbs 23:20-21 New King James Version (NKJV)
20 Do not mix with winebibbers,
Or with gluttonous eaters of meat;
21 For the drunkard and the glutton will come to poverty,
And drowsiness will clothe a man with rags.
James 1:17 New King James Version (NKJV)
17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.
Proverbs 16:18 New King James Version (NKJV)Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
18 Pride goes before destruction,
And a haughty spirit before [a]a fall.
Proverbs 16:18 stumbling
Get your notebook or Week 5 of Faith and Fit 90 Series 1: Working Smart and Working Hard Workbook on Amazon to do the following tasks.
Day 29 Tasks
We wrote a list of things that we had been putting off. Then we did the 15-minute rule for each thing on the list. Please write examples of how well the 15-minute rule help you complete the list of things you have been putting off here. My examples of how well the 15 minute rule helped me complete the list of things I have been putting off are…
Day 30 Tasks
We evaluated if the work we did build or damaged character and then thought of ways we could improve building our character when working. Please write examples of how you improve building your character here. My examples of how I improve building my character when working are…
Day 31 Tasks
We improved our health and wealth routine to make sure we were actually able to stick to it for 90 days. Please write examples how you improved your health and wealth routine here. My examples of how I improve my health and wealth routines are…
Day 32 Tasks
We wrote down what we want in our lives in the next 5 years and let that list be our five year goal. Please write examples of how you are working towards fulfilling that list of thing you want in your life in the next 5 years here. My examples of how I’m working towards fulfilling that list of thing I want in my life in the next 5 years are…
Day 33 Tasks
We will ask ourselves how is the condition our heart as we pursue health and wealth? Are we okay with deceiving, stealing, cheating, and hurting to reach our health and wealth goals? Please ask yourself what is the condition of your heart as you pursue better health and wealth. Are you okay with deceiving, stealing, cheating, and hurting to reach goals? The condition of my heart as I pursue health and wealth is…
Day 34 Tasks
We wrote down how we will lead our family to becoming wealth and health builder from generation to generation. Please write examples of how you led your family to becoming wealth and health builder from generation to generation her. My examples of how I led my family to becoming wealth and health builder are…
After reviewing all the tasks, we should have at least one testimony or praise report for Week 5 of Faith and Fit 90 Series 1: Working Hard and Working Smart. Please write your testimony or praise report here. The testimonies and praise reports for Week 5 of Faith and Fit 90 Series 1: Working Hard and Working Smart are…
Now let us share our testimonies and praise reports with each other in my private Facebook group – 4everVernice’s Health and Wealth Accountability Group
The other ways you can share your progress are…
If you have, blog, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, private group, please share them with me. I would love to connect with you as well.
Close your eyes and give yourself a tight hug. Hold that tight hug for 60 seconds, and then slowly let your whole body relax from the top of your head down to bottom of your feet. Breathe deeply and slowly. Once your entire body is relaxed, be still for additional 60 seconds.
Now is the time to relax. You have completed tasks that helped you maximize efforts, commit work to the Lord for plans to succeed, spend wisely and not be wasteful, set a goal > be diligent > seek godly counsel, your hard work to bring profits, and leave a legacy of health and wealth from generation to generation.
Get ready to start our next series Week 6: Saving and Investing
Live Healthier and Wealthier,
Want Week 5 Faith & Fit 90 Series in workbook format? You Can Find It Here: Coming Soon