New to the Faith and Fit 90 Series? Learn more about it HERE and sign-up.
Missed some days of Week 4 Faith and Fit 90 Series? Catch-up, then come back.
Day 22: HERE: Do Not Forsake God’s Plan
Day 23: HERE: Give Proper Consideration to God’s Instruction
Day 24: HERE: Keep God’s Intended Timetable
Day 25: HERE: Refuse to Make Money and Food an Idol
Day 26: HERE: Seek God’s Will
Day 27: HERE: Don’t Commit Suicide
Week 4: Knowing the Scriptures
Today’s Easy Task: Review, Reflect and Relax
How to complete this task:
- We will Review the six FAITH AND FIT 90 tasks, prayers and scriptures for the week
- We will Reflect on the changes we have made and knowing the scriptures
- We will Relax, because tomorrow we start our next series Week 5: Working Hard and Working Smart
We have completed Week 4 of Faith and Fit 90 Series 1: Knowing the Scriptures.
Take this day to review, reflect and relax.
This Week Tasks:
- Day 22: Do Not Forsake God’s Plan
- Day 23: Give Proper Consideration to God’s Instructions
- Day 24: Keep God’s Intended Timetable
- Day 25: Refuse to Make Money and Food an Idol
- Day 26: Seek God’s Will
- Day 27: Choose Life
This Week Prayers:
- Day 22: God, You are Jehovah Nissi. You are our banner. That means you are our protection and deliverance. When we are weary, upset, discombobulated, you send us supernatural help to overcome obstacles we face as long as we trust, believe and depend on You. Lord we yield our spirit, soul and body to You. Let your will be done in our life. Give us today everything we need to be healthier and wealthier according to Your will. Forgive us for our sins as we forgive those who sins against us. For Yours is the kingdom in heaven and earth forever. In Jesus Name, Amen.
- Day 23: God, Jehovah Shammah – You are always there for us. Your Holy Spirit dwells among your people. You are in our lives not abandon us, but to keep us and restore. Thank you for filling us with the fruit of the Spirit. We need Your Spirit to increase love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control in us. So we can better live by the Spirit and not by the flesh. In Jesus name, Amen
- Day 24: God, my Abba Father. Hollowed be Thy Name! You have bless our time and season to get out of debt and eat on the 3rd, 6th and 9th hour after special prayer. Help us to find the best ways to increase our income and to worship you before every meal. You are the God who gives us provision and we are forever grateful for You. Please forgive us for our lack of self control. Help us to forgive others. Protect us from all dangers seen and unseen. Cleanse us from all unrighteousness. Thank you for Your grace and mercy. In Jesus Name, Amen.
- Day 25: God, You are Adonei ha’adonim – Lord of lords, God of gods, King of kings. You rule over all authority in heaven and in earth. We desire to put You above anything in our lives. We desire to love You more than anything in our lives. We want to love You with all our spirit, body and soul. Forgive us for putting our jobs, family, money, food and anything else above You. Help us to seek You and Your Kingdom first. Lead us away from temptation and set us free from evil. Great ruler. In Jesus name, Amen.
- Day 26: God, You are Elohim- Mighty and Strong. You deliver, forgive and guide. We need more of You, more of Your presence in our lives. Cleanse us from unrighteousness; continually fill us with Your Holy Spirit, so we may full of love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, faithfulness, meekness and self-control. When making our daily decision, help all of our ducks to be in a row. Help us to use scripture, signs, spirit, saints and senses to confirm if something is in Your Will. Help us to stay on the path of righteousness, resist temptation and deliver us from evil. For Yours is the kingdom, power and glory forever. In Jesus Name, Amen.
- Day 27: God, my source of life and strength. You are everything I need and more. You reign over heaven and earth. I love You and adore You! Give us today the strength to evaluate if what we are doing to get healthier and wealthier is killing us suddenly or slowly. Help us to engage in activities that will prolong our lives and make it more enjoyable full of abundance. Forgive us for being careless about what we watch, let us guard what we allow in our spirit and in our mind. Help us to forgive those that have had a negative impacted our lives. Help us to have the wisdom to avoid temptation and deliver us from evil. Forever You will be glorified in heaven and earth. In Jesus Name, Amen.
This Week Scriptures:
Day 22 Scriptures: Ecclesiastes 7:14, Jeremiah 29:11, Proverbs 19:21, Matthew 6:25-27, John 3:17, John 14:26, Numbers 30:2, Jeremiah 11:3 Zechariah 4:6
Ecclesiastes 7:14 New King James Version (NKJV)
14 In the day of prosperity be joyful,
But in the day of adversity consider:
Surely God has appointed the one [a]as well as the other,
So that man can find out nothing that will come after him.
Ecclesiastes 7:14 alongside
Jeremiah 29:11 New King James Version (NKJV)
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Proverbs 19:21 New King James Version (NKJV)
21 There are many plans in a man’s heart,
Nevertheless the Lord’s counsel—that will stand.
Matthew 6:25-27 New King James Version (NKJV)
Do Not Worry
25 “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 Which of you by worrying can add one [a]cubit to his [b]stature?
Matthew 6:27 About 18 inches
Matthew 6:27 height
John 3:17 New King James Version (NKJV)
17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
John 14:26 New King James Version (NKJV)
26 But the [a]Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 14:26 Comforter, Gr. Parakletos
Numbers 30:2 New King James Version (NKJV)
2 If a man makes a vow to the Lord, or swears an oath to bind himself by some agreement, he shall not break his word; he shall do according to all that proceeds out of his mouth.
Jeremiah 11:3 New King James Version (NKJV)
3 and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God of Israel: “Cursed is the man who does not obey the words of this covenant
Zechariah 4:6 New King James Version (NKJV)Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
6 So he answered and said to me:
“This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel:
‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’
Says the Lord of hosts.
Day 23 Scriptures: Proverbs 30:5-6, 2 Timothy 3:16-17, Psalms 119:165, Proverbs 23:20-21, Proverbs 21:17
Proverbs 30:5-6 New King James Version (NKJV)
5 Every word of God is [a]pure;
He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.
6 Do not add to His words,
Lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar.
Proverbs 30:5 tested, refined, found pure
2 Timothy 3:16-17 New King James Version (NKJV)
16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for [a]instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
2 Timothy 3:16 training, discipline
Psalm 119:165 New King James Version (NKJV)
165 Great peace have those who love Your law,
And [a]nothing causes them to stumble.
Psalm 119:165 Lit. they have no stumbling block
Proverbs 23:20-21 New King James Version (NKJV)Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved
20 Do not mix with winebibbers,
Or with gluttonous eaters of meat;
21 For the drunkard and the glutton will come to poverty,
And drowsiness will clothe a man with rags.
Day 24 Scriptures: Ecclesiastes 3:1, Daniel 6:10
Ecclesiastes 3:1 New King James Version (NKJV)
Everything Has Its Time
3 To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under heaven:
Daniel 6:10 New King James Version (NKJV)
Daniel in the Lions’ Den
10 Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went home. And in his upper room, with his windows open toward Jerusalem, he knelt down on his knees three times that day, and prayed and gave thanks before his God, as was his custom since early days.ard
Deuteronomy 28:57 afterbirth
Deuteronomy 28:63 torn
Deuteronomy 28:65 anxious
John 10:10 New King James Version (NKJV)Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
Day 25 Scriptures: Exodus 20:1-6
Exodus 20:1-6 New King James Version (NKJV)
The Ten Commandments
20 And God spoke all these words, saying:
2 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of [a]bondage.
3 “You shall have no other gods before Me.
4 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; 5 you shall not bow down to them nor [b]serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting[c] the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, 6 but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.
Footnotes:Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Exodus 20:2 slaves
Exodus 20:5 worship
Exodus 20:5 punishing
Day 26 Scriptures: Proverbs 15:22, Jeremiah 4:22, 2 Chronicles 1:10-12, Hosea 4:6
Proverbs 15:22 New King James Version (NKJV)
22 Without counsel, plans go awry,
But in the multitude of counselors they are established.
Jeremiah 4:22 New King James Version (NKJV)
22 “For My people are foolish,
They have not known Me.
They are [a]silly children,
And they have no understanding.
They are wise to do evil,
But to do good they have no knowledge.”
Jeremiah 4:22 foolish
2 Chronicles 1:10-12 New King James Version (NKJV)
10 Now give me wisdom and knowledge, that I may go out and come in before this people; for who can judge this great people of Yours?”
11 Then God said to Solomon: “Because this was in your heart, and you have not asked riches or wealth or honor or the life of your enemies, nor have you asked long life—but have asked wisdom and knowledge for yourself, that you may judge My people over whom I have made you king— 12 wisdom and knowledge are granted to you; and I will give you riches and wealth and honor, such as none of the kings have had who were before you, nor shall any after you have the like.”
Hosea 4:6 New King James Version (NKJV)Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved
6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Because you have rejected knowledge,
I also will reject you from being priest for Me;
Because you have forgotten the law of your God,
I also will forget your children.
Day 27 Scriptures: 3 John 1:2, Exodus 15:26, 1 Peter 5:10
3 John 1:2 New King James Version (NKJV)
2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.
Exodus 15:26 New King James Version (NKJV)
26 and said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord who heals you.”
1 Peter 5:10 New King James Version (NKJV)
10 But [a]may the God of all grace, who called [b]us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, [c]perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.
Footnotes:Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
1 Peter 5:10 NU the God of all grace,
1 Peter 5:10 NU, M you
1 Peter 5:10 NU will perfec4
Get your notebook or Week 4 of Faith and Fit 90 Series 1: Knowing the Scripture Workbook on Amazon to do the following tasks.
Day 22 Tasks
We put together two puzzles and wrote why we believe God is in control of our lives, why we believe God has a great plan for our lives, why we believe God put everything together in His time and why we believe there is no need for us to worry.
- Please write examples of why God is in control of your life here. My examples why I believe God is control of my life are…
- Please write examples of why God has a great plan for your life here. My examples why I believe God has a great plan for my life are…
- Please write examples of why God put everything together in His time. My examples why I believe God put everything together in His time are…
- Please write examples of why there is no need for me to worry. My examples why I believe there is no need for me to worry are…
Day 23 Tasks
We wrote the questions we have about our health and wealth and used the Bible as the ultimate resource for answers to those questions.
- Please write examples of answers to your health and wealth questions here. My examples of answers to my health and wealth questions are…
Day 24 Tasks
We eliminated debt and ate the 3rd, 6th, and 9th hour of daylight after prayer.
- Please write examples of how you increase your income to eliminate debt. My examples of how I increase my income to eliminate debt are…
- Please write examples of how you conducted special prayer at meal times. My examples of conducting special prayers at meal times are…
Day 25 Tasks
We wrote a list of luxuries items we use for health and wealth that we need to resist the temptation of purchasing to get and stay out of debt. Then we wrote a list of necessity items that we are thankful for and feel content with right now.
- Please write examples luxurious items that you have to resist the temptation of purchasing to get and keep out of debt. My examples of luxurious items that have to resist the temptation of purchases to get and keep out of debt are…
- Please write examples of necessity items that you are thankful for and feel content with right now. My examples of necessity items that I am thankful and feel content with right now are…
Day 26 Tasks
We wrote the scriptures, signs, spirit, saints and senses that confirmed if we were or were not in God’s will. Please write the examples of scriptures, signs, spirit, saints and senses that confirmed I am or I am not in God’s will here. My examples of scriptures, signs, spirit, saints and senses that confirmed I am or I am not in God’s will are…
Day 27 Tasks
We evaluated activities that we participated in and chose the ones that bring us to life instead of death as we reach our health and wealth goals.
- Please write examples of activities that helped you reach your health and wealth goals. My examples of activities that have helped me reach my health and wealth goals are…
- Please write examples of your evaluation of those activities and why you believe it is something Jesus would enjoy doing here. My examples of why I believe they are something Jesus would enjoy doing are…
After reviewing all the tasks, we should have at least one testimony or praise report for Week 4 of Faith and Fit 90 Series 1: Knowing the Scriptures. Please write your testimony or praise report here. The testimonies and praise reports for Week 4 of Faith and Fit 90 Series 1: Knowing the Scriptures are…
Now let us share our testimonies and praise reports with each other in my private Facebook group – 4everVernice’s Health and Wealth Accountability Group
The other ways you can share your progress are…
If you have, blog, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, private group, please share them with me. I would love to connect with you as well.
Close your eyes and give yourself a tight hug. Hold that tight hug for 60 seconds, and then slowly let your whole body relax from the top of your head down to bottom of your feet. Breathe deeply and slowly. Once your entire body is relaxed, be still for additional 60 seconds.
Now is the time to relax. You have completed tasks that helped you not forsake God’s plan, give proper consideration to God’s instructions, keep God’s intended timetable, refuse to make money and food an idol, seek God’s will, and choose life.
Get ready to start our next series Week 5: Working Hard and Working Smart.
Live Healthier and Wealthier,
Want Week 3 Faith & Fit 90 Series in workbook format? You Can Find It Here: Coming Soon