itemscope="itemscope" itemtype="http://schema.org/WebPage">
Helping the hurting live healthier and wealthier God’s way!

Week 10 of Faith and Fit 90 Series 1- Day 67: Best Way to Eat

New to the Faith and Fit 90 Series? Learn more about it HERE and sign-up.

Missed some days of Week 9 Faith and Fit 90 Series? Catch-up, then come back.

  • Day 64: HERE: Don’t Be Tricked and Defile The Body
  • Day 65: HERE: Have Self Control, Avoid These Foods
  • Day 66: HERE: Start Eating These Foods

Week 10: Following God’s Eating Plan

Today’s Easy Task: Start eating a highly nutritional diet, such as Eat to Live Diet or Hallelujah Diet

How to complete this task:

Today’s Task Reading:

Since we are focusing on following God’s Eating Plan, today I would like to share two ideal eating plans that can help our bodies receive lots of nutrients.  These diets help us to eat ripe, fresh, organic fruits and veggies (Jeremiah 29:5). 

If we want to eat a highly nutritional diet, we can start with eating 90% plant-based foods and 10% other foods aka the Eat to Live Diet or we can start with eating 85% living plant-based food and 15% cooked plant-based food aka the Hallelujah Diet.   

I started with the Eat to Live Diet and was able to lose 100 pounds.  Now I am transitioning into the Hallelujah Diet, because it 85% of the food I will eat will be living foods.  With this diet by body will be able to better absorb nutrients, enzymes, protein, vitamins and minerals, because foods are cooked above temp of 105° many of the nutrients, enzyme, protein, vitamins, and minerals are destroy. 

Therefore, I believe the Eat to Live Diet and Hallelujah Diet are great choices to equip the body for ultimate health.  They are very beneficial for us if we want to help our bodies prevent illnesses and self-heal illnesses.  Most importantly they are within the guidelines of God’s eating plan.  If our normal day-to-day meals are 90% plant based and the other 10% of our meals are limited to special occasions such as feast, weddings, and other celebratory events we will help our body stay very healthy. 

Whenever you get a chance, please read the getting started information for Eat to Live Diet Here: https://www.drfuhrman.com/get-started

Also, please read the getting started information for Hallelujah Diet Here: https://www.myhdiet.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/HD_MealPlan_2014.pdf

Today’s Prayer:  God, You reign forever and ever in the heavens and on earth.  We are so thankful for You.  You deserve all the glory, honor and praise. Let Your kingdom come and will be done in our lives.  Help us find a diet that we can stick to that will help us give our bodies the most nutrients.  Forgive us for allowing majority of our diet to be foods with low nutritional values.  Give us knowledge, wisdom and understanding as we select the best diet that we can stick too as we seek ultimate health.  We ask You to forgive us for all our debts, trespasses, and sins as we forgive our debtors and those who have trespassed and sinned against us.  Lead us not into temptation.  Everyday help us to be equipped with the full armor of God as You deliver us from evil.  For Yours is the Kingdom, Power and Glory.  In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.

Today’s Scriptures: Jeremiah 29:5

Jeremiah 29:5 New King James Version (NKJV)
5 Build houses and dwell in them; plant gardens and eat their fruit.

Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.

Today’s Tasks

Get your notebook or Week 10 of Faith and Fit 90 Series 1: Following God’s Eating Plan on Amazon to do the following tasks.

We will start a highly nutritional diet, such as Eat to Live Diet or Hallelujah Diet.  Please write the highly nutritional diet that you will start here.  The highly nutritional diet that I will start is…

TWEET

SHARE

Now let us share with each other the highly nutritional plan we will start in the private Facebook group –  4everVernice’s Health and Wealth Accountability Group

The other ways you can share your progress are…

Blog:  4everVernice.blog

Twitter: @4everVernice
Instagram: @4everVernice
Facebook: 4everVernice

If you have, blog, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, private group, please share them with me.  I would love to connect with you as well.


Live Healthier and Wealthier,

Want Week 10 Faith & Fit 90 Series in workbook format?  You Can Find It Here: Coming Soon

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: