If we ever experience the devastation of being diagnose with a life threatening illness from a medical profession, instead of feeling hopeless. We need to realize that our body is able to heal itself, if we give it the right nutrients. The more nutritious our diet is the easier it is for our body to heal itself. More nutrition equals better conditions for our body to heal. Our bodies have a better chance of beating the illness we are fighting.
There is a great diet called the Hallelujah Recovery Diet that helps our body recover specifically when undergoing serious medical protocols such as chemotherapy and radiation. It builds up our immune system and reduces the harmful side effects of toxic treatments.
To increase the nutrients in our body the Hallelujah Recover Diet restricts the use of toxic foods, such as sugar and fats, but promotes the use of raw vegetables, especially as a fresh juice, every waking hour. Hallelujah Diet’s BarleyMax is an easy but effective way to give the body the vitamins, mineral need for the body to rebuild itself.
In addition to fresh juices, there are awesome supplements that help the body to better heal itself. They are fiber cleanses, digestive enzymes, probiotics, curcumin, iodine, vitamin D3 and essential fatty acids.
- The fiber cleanse is important because it helps the body eliminate toxins released from cells into the colon to be released properly. Hallelujah Acres’ Fiber Cleanse helps the body eliminate at a consistent rate of at least 2 to 3 times daily.
- The digestive enzyme is important because it helps the body to maximize absorption of nutrients. Take 2 to 4 Hallelujah Acres’ Digestive Enzyme supplement with each meal and increase nutrient absorption of each meal.
- The probiotics are important because it helps rebuilds the friendly bacteria in the digestive system. A good priobiotic has 2.4 billion c.f.u. and should be used for at least 3 to 4 weeks.
- The curcumin is important because it supplies the body with the power to fight free radicals. One capsule of Hallelujah Acres BioCurcumin is recommended daily.
- Iodine is important because it supports the thyroid and immune system. One drop of Hallelujah Acres Iosol liquid supplement is recommended daily.
- Vitamin D3 comes from the sun and is important because it is beneficial for fighting serious disease. Hallelujah Acres Vitamin D3 meets the recommended dosage of 5,000 IU a day.
- Essential Fatty Acids are important to get essential fats for the body and brain. 1 to 2 tbsp of flax seed oil or 3 to 4 tbsp of ground flax seed help the body gets the essential fats.
Keep track of your juices and supplement progress with a chart throughout the day.
Please note: It may take 12 to 18 months of this nutritional plan to give the body time to rebuild when facing serious illness.