I’v been craving oatmeal lately and I remember seeing a oatmeal recipe on one of my favorite YouTube channel – Shine with Plants. I’ve tried this recipe along so many others like this awesome blueberry smoothie. They are so delicious and satisfying! I just want to encourage you to give her recipes a try!
Shine with Plant’s Delicious Oatmeal Recipe
- 1 cup rolled oats old fashioned
- 2.25 cups water
- .5 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any plant-based milk of your choice)
- .25 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup optional
- 1 tbsp maple syrup optional topping
- 1 tsp almond butter (or any nut butter of your choice) optional topping
- 1 handful blueberries (or any other fresh or frozen fruits you like) optional topping
- Bring 2.25 cups of water and .25 tsp of salt to a boil.
- Add 1 cup of rolled oats and reduce heat to medium and cook for about 10 minutes (stirring occasionally).
- Then add .5 cup of almond milk and cook for an additional 5 minutes (stirring occasionally).
- Remove from heat and let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
- Then add toppings (optional)!