For 90 days, I will be tracking my efforts to live healthier and wealthier in the 4everVernice Getting Back on Track series. I’m doing this, because I believe this is a good way for me to build creditability and receive accountability. However, I didn’t realize the amount of time and effort it is to blog this! I’m the writer, editor, creator, photographer, videographer, website developer, social media manager, producer, and so much more! So please show grace when you see a mistake, I’m sure the more I do this the better I will be. I am praying that God send me patrons to help me reach my self-sustainability goal of $15,000/month. To become a patron, you can join at Patreon.com/join/4everVernice
If you missed Day 1? You can catch up here!
Day 2 Routine: The things I did to live healthier and wealthier
I’m glad to say I’m 4.8 pounds less than yesterday!
When I stepped on the scale this morning, I didn’t know what to expect, but I am glad to see the scale going down. I’m happy to report that I’m 4.8 pounds less than yesterday! Yay! I just need for those 5 pounds to stay off.
- I had my quart of filter water from Berkey with juice of half a lemon and 2 capsules of MSM.
- I used my DIY recipes for oral care and skin care.
- I chewed a tsp of bee pollen. Then made my green powder drink with tsp of vitamineral green and 4 quarts of water.
- I did some dry skin brushing as I listen to my Day 2 audio recording of Faith and Fit 90 Series 1: Praying for Wisdom, Knowledge and Strength.
- I snack on tortilla chips throughout the day and my only meal was a slice of pizza Marlon gave me (I picked off the meat) with about 4 cups of greek salad without cheese and dressing.